Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

In The Studio

Despite all the work that has been going on around my place this week I have managed to do some craft work. More of my garlands will be listed in my online stores at bluecaravan, madeit and etsy next week. This is an image of 'pink love' ....


School holidays have started here today, my girls had a lovely morning playing with a friend. Her mother and I also got a chance to catch up for a chat - thanks for today divine Miss M!

I'm going to try and do some more artwork next week, after the last Twilight market I am down to one. Lets hope I get a bit of time to blog too. If your children are on school holidays, I hope they are off to a great start.
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous is that garland! I made similar little quilted shapes for my girls room (I'm a quilter).

    Looks like it's going to be a busy little Easter break for you, huh? Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto re: school holidays, and we are enjoying ourselves so far. I wish the sun would come out though!
    This love heart garland is truly delightful Michelle.

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.