Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Wishing You All A Happy Christmas ...

A close up of my Christmas tree decorations

To all my lovely followers, those who drop by for a catch up, and everyone who has supported Paper Tree Design since my first post in March this year I would like to say a big thank you from the bottom of my heart.
All of your kind words, suggestions, and support means so much to me. It has been an amazing journey - I am doing something I never thought possible. I have met some amazing people through blogging, and am looking forward sharing in many more experiences with you all next year.

my tortured willow

I wish you all a very happy and safe Christmas filled with family, friends, fun, laughter ..... and of coarse bubbles (lots of bubbles)!

my 'noel' in the kitchen - the yummy looking rocky road
was an early Christmas gift from a friend (yum).

I hope that the new year brings everything you have been dreaming of!

decorations on a wall in my lounge

I will be taking a break over Christmas and New Year, but am really excited about where Paper Tree Studio is heading in 2011. Although I won't be posting for a few weeks, I will be checking in with you when I can.

an angel to watch over those who enter

Take Care Everyone.
Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Michelle - looking forward to seeing you back here in a few weeks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for a lovely Christmas, Michelle. I always enjoy my visits here and love to seeing your renovations. xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. such beautiful decorations michelle, I do hope that your christmas was wonderful and good luck for 2011!! Best wishes to all of your family!
    hugs, laura c xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year to you too Michelle! Hope its a fabulous year. Hugs, Emma.

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.