Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

A Chat With ...


Just popped over to Shabby Art Boutique this morning to have a chat with Kerryanne about buying handmade - click here if you would like a read. As I mentioned earlier in the week Kerryanne is running Simply Christmas until the 24th December - all of her posts are aimed at "putting the homemade and homebaked back into the holidays"! Check out today's post full of fabulous 'festive tips' to make your Christmas a lot less stressful. Thanks for the chat Kerryanne, and congratulations to Anne-Lise form Rag, Tag, Bobtail who won my Christmas giveaway via Shabby Art Boutique.

Speaking of stress, I am trying to remain calm as the weather appears to be getting no better here in Brisbane. I have a stand at the BrisStyle Indie Designers Market tomorrow, and will be very sad if this rain keeps up. I don't think there are enough people doing the happy sunshine dance right now .... fingers crossed it clears up for a fine one tomorrow. Would love it if you popped by.

My Christmas cards are ready....

My Christmas Garlands are ready ....

My Christmas Peg Magnets are ready ...


So lets hope the SUNSHINE is!!!

At our house this weekend my gorgeous little one turns 2! Can't believe it, she is definitely not a baby anymore. We are having a very low key celebration with family, and lots of chocolate cake!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend whatever you are up to.
Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Hope the sun comes out tomorrow for you Michelle so you can enjoy the markets. I love what you've made, especially those cute hearts! Happy birthday to your little one for the weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking lots of sunny thoughts for you, perhaps I can blow a little Hunter Valley sunshine up to you, its been lovely TODAY!!!
    Happy 2nd birthday to your little one, time flies by so quick..enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to Little Miss 2. Crossing fingers for fine weather. It's a strange start to summer, and certainly not Sunshine State brag worthy weather!
    I like Kerryanne's philosophy and wish I was doing more of that. Trying a bit.
    Enjoy the party and markets. Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit I am over the rain...will be thinking of you all fingers crossed... Your Christmas goodies look fantastic!! If you see the lovely tracey from Denim Days say Hi for me and have you met Jetta's Nest...I LOVE her stuff...I haven't met her, I just stalk her blog, she is very clever.xx Katherine

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.