Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Selling in the rain, just selling in the rain ......

One of my artworks - 'an adventurous day'
Very fitting indeed

And I'm sure you all know the rest of this tune! Yes, unfortunately market day was a bit of a 'wash out' but as the song goes I just kept "singing and dancing in the rain" and had a good day dispite all mother nature had to offer!

Thank you to all those lovely people who popped by with their umbrellas in tow - you made it all worthwhile.

Luckily set-up was achieved prior to any downpours and miraculously pack-up (albiet early) was also achieved in the dry. Below is an image of my stand at the begininning of the day. Luckily no stock was damaged, I managed to keep it dry, but somehow I ended up looking like a drowned rat (no image of this I am pleased to say)!


Hope you all had a lovely (dry) weekend whatever it was that you got up to.
Michelle

p.s. Thanks for all the birthday well wishes for my youngest - she had a great birthday and was very spoiled like all two years old should be!







3 comments:

  1. Rain, rain go away ... we've had enough! Love the adventure artwork - so cute. Jane @ the girl in the brick house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I like rain, but only when I am indoors. It's dreadful trying to get things done outdoors when it's raining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cool i love doing the markets, what markets do you do?????
    the rain is such a pain when your trying to sell lisa xx

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.