Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday Wicked Design

Yes, it's that time of the week again!

Some of you may already know the fantastic Brisbane designer One Craftee Mumma!
Tamara is a self confessed lover of all things craft. Her madeit and etsy stores are packed full of beautifully designed cards, chrochet doilies, paper flowers, and much much more - you can even buy just about any kind of punchie your heart desires.

Lets take a look at some of her wicked designs ....




Simply delicious aren't they? One Craftee Mumma Indeed!!

Now, Tamara is taking a short break from blogging as she is about to give birth to her second child, but I am sure she would still love it if you gave her a visit here. Wishing you all the very best Tamara.

By the way, all of her Christmas stock is on sale in her madeit and etsy stores until sold out!

Michelle

p.s. Don't forget to pop on over for a visit on Friday as I will be announcing my Christmas giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Another talented Brisbane local. Crafty indeed! Thanks Michelle I'll pop over and take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring me on your Wednesday Wicked Design! Our little bundle arrived on Tuesday night I have posted all the details on the blog. Photos to come xx

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.