Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Packaging Headers & Preview


Okay, I am slowly coming back down to earth after my blogger award!

Now that my exams are over it is time to refocus my energies on Paper Tree Design. I am really excited, last week I picked up my packaging headers for all my etsy store goodies and they look fantastic! This image also shows a sneak peak of my magnets which I will be putting in my store shortly. I can't wait to get back into my art and craft work - I have lots of new ideas just waiting to be created .... bliss!! Hope you are all having a terrific week. Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Very funky, I bet you are rapt with them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting - I love nice packaging. They look very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally awesome if I don't say so myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little magnets. Nice packaging and design.

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.