Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Winter Retreat


my big topics

Well, I don't know what the weather is like where you are but in Brisbane it is raining and a little chilly. It's days like these I feel like getting into my slippers, pouring a hot cup of cocoa and curling up with a good book ..... of course this would be made all the more pleasant with a fire to cosy up to.
Both the above images show very different homes, the first shows a laid back style bordering on shabby chic - those squishy cushions look so inviting, while the second image is of a modern interior warmed up by loads of books - love how the television fits next to the fire - it would be hard to know where to look! So, while I carry on working I'll dream of a beautiful winter retreat with a fire to curl up in front of! Hope you are warm and dry where you are ... which look suits your style best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.