Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Better in Three


As a budding interior designer I know that things look better in odd numbers. That being said, this week I have produced a series of paper artworks entitled Wild Wild West no. 1, 2 & 3 as I thought they would look great spread across three frames and grouped together. I know, still on the cowboy theme for boys ..... and just quietly loving it (particularly as I have two girls)!! I will be adding these to my etsy store this weekend along with a few other new items. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend ... and all you mothers get spoiled on mothers day!

(close-up of 'Wild Wild West no. 2)

2 comments:

  1. Your paper art is so much fun. And I like your sideboard too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is lovely and these three framed pieces look wonderful. I love those ceramic pieces on the right of your sideboard too.

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.