Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

In The Studio

Just thought I would share some of the things I have been 'crafting' in my studio in preparation for the BrisStyle Indie Twilight Markets.

Tags stamped on recycled card ...



Loving my new retro inspired cards ...



Hope to see you all at the markets in the city on Friday, 25th February in King George Square.
Have a great weekend everyone.
Michelle

p.s. I told Miss 4 yesterday that she had to go to school 5 days a week - to which she replied (with hands on hips) "that's preposterous !" Even though she used it in context I'm not sure she knows what that word means! :)

6 comments:

  1. that is so so funny.....i love it.....also are your retro cards in your madeit store for us to buy????? love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, miss 4 is so right! what a cutie. saw her at the gallery a few weeks back, she's so beautiful. love love love those retro cards..may have to pick up a pack or two! are you stamping those or printing them? they're divine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo thess look gorgeous, especially the camera card :) ... i never did email to thank you for all the wonderful goodies that arrived at Christmas time .. i have been showing everyone :) so thank you again ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new cards!!
    Miss $ sounds super cute, thats must have looked very funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is the typewriter tag - very cute! What a crack up comment from your little one and very impressive vocab!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.