Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

Salvation Jane

Salvation Jane pillow cases and sheets

I just adore this new range of homewares from Jane Hall.

Jane, who we all know most recently from her starring role in Neighbours, has just launched her online site Salvation Jane where she is not only providing a home decoration service, but also designing and selling gorgeous items for the home.

Jane's decorating philosophy is all about designing around what people already have, rather than starting from new. She believes that a person's home should reflect their individuality and personality. Something close to my heart too.

Her first homeware range includes bedlinen, scatter cushions, floor cushions and wall decals. They can all be purchased through her online store, and all at a reasonable price!

Salvation Jane pillow cases, sheets, and scatter cushions

Jane also has a blog where you can follow her on her journey.

I'm loving this range, and I'm sure you will love it too. You know how I feel about Australian made!

I hope you enjoy looking through Salvation Jane's site.
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Her range is very cute. Love a bit of stitching! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across Salvation Jane a little while ago and love that up cycle style she has, op shop finds that come to life with bright colours and a bit of love!

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.