Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

The 'Fete' Of My Blog

Hope everyone had a fantastic Easter break!!

Thought I had better explain my absence of late. I have recently added convening the 'handmade' stall at my daughter's school fete to my already busy schedule - aghhh!!! Unfortunately, between this, my job, and business I have let my blog come a terrible last .... or as you have seen ...... not at all!!

Because of this, and the normal hectic pace of life, I have decided that something has to give .... so I am going to put my blog on hold for a little while (cue the sad music)!!!

Don't worry - I will be back - just hopefully with something interesting to say. I will be posting all our crafty projects on here prior to the fete ..... and hopefully some of you will even come over to say hi on the day.


Michelle

2 comments:

  1. Look forward to seeing you back here when life settles down a bit. Good luck with the fete x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate and will be very busy for a while. All the best with organising the fete and I look forward to seeing some of the finished projects. xx

    ReplyDelete

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.