Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Holidays , Craft and more


Hi everyone, with the holidays drawing to a close here in Queensland I can finally get back to some craft. Although we have had a wonderful break I must admit my business has suffered a little. Luckily I was able to keep up with my orders ..... just!!

Hope to put some work onto my website early next week. If you have the kids home on holidays, I hope you have had a safe and happy holiday. Can you believe we only have a term until the end of another school year??

Michelle

p.s. Have also been doing some interior design work for a company and have really really been enjoying it .... hopefully it will lead to some permanent work, and I can let you know some more details soon!

1 comment:

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.