Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

At The Races


Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We went to the races of Saturday and had a really great day - I had a win ..... $3.30 after betting $1 on the nose! Oh yes, and the buzz did go to my head (or was that the bubbly?) it was all downhill from there I'm afraid - all up coming home I think I was down $6 - still it's the fun of it isn't it!!!!

It was a welcome break from the last jobs we are trying to finish on our reno. Yes, we are so very close to being finished now, just a few painting jobs to be done. Then apparently we can sit back and relax ...... do you think I could really do that?
You never know what the future may hold ...

Here's to a week of lovely blue skies.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fantastic! I love it when you leave a comment.